Need help to find a group to run.

Aller tout en bas au dernier message - Répondre au message - Retour au forum sur la course à pied

Need help to find a group to run. par Mateus (invité) (88.178.13.xxx) le 19/02/12 à 04:31:04

Bonjour,
I am Mateus, I am a young boy from Portugal, I am 20 years old, and this is my second week in France.

I live in Paris and I really want to find a group to run.

I would like if somebody give me the informations i need about run here in France and if you know some groups that i can join. I saw some people run in the Champs Elysees and i would love to run in these kind of courses. I speak Spanish, Portuguese and a little of French, writting is difficult, i'm sorry!

Need help to find a group to run. par (invité) (92.90.23.xxx) le 19/02/12 à 08:58:18

The party you have seen at the ghamps elysees is a group of runners training with Nike team every sunday morning. You should post messages in french langage though, since most french people have a very bad level in spoken and written english, including runners !!!!
Y from paris

Need help to find a group to run. par (invité) (86.73.93.xxx) le 19/02/12 à 10:02:12

go to the vincennes wood , write on vincennus post to have an appointement.

Need help to find a group to run. par Edgar (invité) (77.202.77.xxx) le 19/02/12 à 10:47:31

The party you saw on the champs elysées is indde the Nike run party. I think they meet at 10am on sunday morning before getting started in the jardin des Tuillerie where they also do some execices using benches or doing some push-up stuff.
It is free and you just need to get there on time.
Well, except that for today it might be a tiny bit late now.

Répondre au message - Retour au forum sur la course à pied

Forum sur la course à pied géré par Serge